Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Only A Short While

Well by this time next week I will be home for the holidays. I am glad. Counting down the days even. I have been checking the weather too and as of a few minutes ago they are calling for snow on Christmas day. I'm Dreaming of a white Christmas........ It seems like the weather all over the U.S. has gone wintery. Even down south they are getting some nasty stuff I see at the weatherchannel.com. I just hope it stays there at least until the wheels touch down on the plane. No icey landings for this guy.

Our weather hear has turned markedly cold as well. The snow is getting closer by the day. The mountains just behind campus that were clear on Tuesday had quite a bit of snow on them this morning when we were going to work. They are also calling for snow this weekend. I just hope to get off the ground here as well. They do not have near the technology to clear the runway as D.C.

You know it is amazing what you get addicted to. I was bored the other day and happened to find Curveball on the internet. It is addictive, let me tell you. I played for hours. Now so you can get addicted too. Click below.


Click to Play!





Maybe one more blog before I leave. Maybe not will see.